In order to protect the safety of all our patients, staff and visitors, we have very strict policies in place to ensure that all patients to our hospital (outpatient and inpatient services) are appropriately screened in accordance with our guidelines.
COVID-19 testing prior to admission is required for patients before all elective surgeries.
In case of close contact with a COVID-19 positive case, it is preferred that the patients wait until the self- isolation period has been completed before booking into hospital.
Visiting a Patient
- Visits are restricted, one attendant is allowed with every patient.
- It is encouraged that telephone or video call are used to connect with your loved ones during the hospitalization.
Please do not enter the hospital or visit patients:
- If you are experiencing Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
- If you are concerned that you may have Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- If you are unwell, or been in contact with anyone unwell (COVID – 19)