DEPARTMENT OF CARDIAC SCIENCES
Department of Cardiac Sciences manages all types of cardiac disorders ranging from coronary artery diseases, valvular heart diseases, congenital cardiac diseases, cardiac rhythm disorders and heart failure. We provide broad range of services from exclusive cardiac health check up to various complex cardiac and vascular interventions. We have a dedicated 10 bedded coronary care unit with pre and post op areas. We are running 24×7 Primary Angioplasty Program for all patients with acute myocardial infraction.
- First case of Intracardiac defibrillator in Idukki district
- First case of Rotablation in Idukki district
- First case of Intracoronary Lithotripsy in Idukki district
- First case of Radiofrequency ablation for cardiac arrhythmias in Idukki district
- First case of Cerebral aneurysm coiling in Idukki district
- First case of Device closure for congenital heart disease in Idukki district
- First case of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement in Idukki district
Our Facilities Include
State of the art Cardiac Catheterisation Lab (Philips Azurion 7C20 with Flex vision – capable of performing most complex cardio, neuro and vascular procedures)
Implantation Of Cardiac Devices
Electrophysiology Studies & Radiofrequency Ablation For Cardiac Arrhythmias
I never thought that i will be able to make through this disease but because of Dr. Suresh Advani's Guidance & Treatment finally I am Cancer Free. He is such an amazing doctor with the happy soul. I can go on and on if I started talking about him.