- If you are coming for a consultation to Smita Memorial Hospital and Research Center for the first time, you will need to complete a one time registration.
- This can be done through Call Center (24 X 7 ) prior to the arrival or at the Registration Counter (Ground Floor) after the arrival.
- Post Registration, you will be directed to the respective Consultants OPD by a Guest Relation Executive.
Your number will be displayed at the designated Consultant’s chamber through Q management system.
- Signage are placed to help patients/relatives to identify the concerned departments. If you require any assistance, please report at the nearest Counter or take the assistance of Guest Relation Officer (number displayed in all counters).
- If the consulting doctor has advised you to be admitted in the hospital for medical treatment, please report at the “Admission Desk” (Ground Floor) to complete the admission formalities.
- The insurance covered patients (cashless), has been advised to report at the Insurance Helpdesk next to the Admission Counter to complete the pre authorization formalities.
- An initial deposit will be collected at the time of admission for which a receipt will be issued to you.
- If you are a corporate/insurance (credit) patient you need to produce an authorization letter at the front desk.
- If it is a planned admission or surgery, you are requested to make the financial arrangement for the stay in the hospital prior to your hospitalization.
- During your stay in the hospital you will be given interim bills on a daily basis to keep you updated on your bill amount.
- We accept payment in the form of cash/ all major credit cards and DD drawn in favor of _________
- In case of any assistance regarding billing, please feel free to contact the Guest Relation Officer/Billing department.
Insurance Help Desk – located at Ground Floor (Entrance) – Extn ( ). To avail cashless facility, please approach the TPA/Insurance Help Desk (Ground Floor) with the details of your policy.
In case of planned admission, please contact the TPA Desk 2-3 days prior to the admission with all the required documents to apply for a pre-authorization.
In case of emergency hospitalization, a minimum amount is required to deposit and the same will be refunded once we receive a cashless approval from the respective TPA.
If you require any support for insurance reimbursement, kindly contact Insurance Helpdesk
Patients can do the advance booking through Call Center (No )
Book Health Check-Up
Book Homecare Services
Book Online Consultations
Category of Room
- Spacious sitting area
- Sofa cum bed for attendant
- Personal Telephone Service
- TV with cable
- Laundry Services
- Room Service
- Internet Service
- Coronary Care
Day Care Rooms
An initial deposit will be collected at the admission counter, which will be adjusted in the final bill. For any enquiry regarding billing, patients may contact the Guest Relation Officer or Patient Billing section.
Food & Dietary Services
The Dietician plans the diet of the patient based on the clinical condition/diagnosis. Attendants can avail of the room services facility (Extn )
The hospital and premises are under the strict supervision of Security. 24 X 7 CCTV support is also there.
Ambulance services are available for pick up and drop. Please contact Emergency Reception to avail the ambulance services or call Extn. For local transport assistance, please approach the “May I Help you Desk (Ground Floor) or call Extn
Private Nurse Service can be arranged through the Nursing Department. Please contact your Guest Relation Officer for any assistance